If only you could smell a photo! The lilacs at the arboretum were spectacular last weekend (as is our very own small one in our yard)! Here's what I found this week:
- Inspired by Leigh's insta, I'm planning on making a Rhubarb Bakewell Tart within the next week because HELLO RHUBARB SEASON I'VE MISSED YOU!
- Is your sunscreen killing coral?
- Loving this seafood calculator from EWG that helps you figure out the healthiest seafood options for you based on your weight, age, gender, and heart health.
- Bought this shirt and planning on going back for more colors - it's so good for chilly summer evenings!
- It's been almost 2 years since I wrote about Finn's green smoothies and they are still a daily occurrence - it'll be a sad day for me when he rejects his breakfast smoothie!