As we head into Memorial Day weekend, I found some goodies to munch on! Here we go:
- THE BEST WAY to grill corn on the cob. Hands down.
- This explains why I still feel out of sorts and my baby is turning 5 soon... ordering this book ASAP.
- Some great ideas for healthy store-bought snacks for the kiddos
- I shared a yummy Cobb salad recipe on my insta stories and gotta tell you, it's worth the prep work. Family-friendly, summery, sub in any ingredients you'd prefer (like different proteins or grilled veggies)
- Have to share this fantastic new local business - Johnny himself prepares all the delicious and healthy meals to take home and share with your family when life gets way too busy to cook. Even if you don't live in the Boston area, it's such a smart idea - ready-to-heat dinners that are both healthy and tasty!