Happy Cinco de Mayo weekend! Here's what I happened upon this week:
- One of our favorite beaches on Cape Cod just happens to be the place where the Kindness Rocks Project got its start. Last weekend, we noticed someone left a Sharpie amongst the display of rocks, so we each contributed to the collection. As Finn wrote his message, a lady approached us and deposited 4 absolutely beautiful painted rocks. Turns out, it was Megan Murphy, the founder of the project! Small, wonderful world!
- Just in time for Cinco this weekend: Mexican Tortilla Pizza
- How to tell whether an avocado is perfectly ripe or past its prime
- My friend Mei and her sister have created a fabulous new project called Food Waste Feast - check out their excellent recipes and tips on how to use up the leftover produce you'd otherwise throw in the trash or compost!
- It feels like summer! Time to make popsicles. Here are two we loved last year: Strawberries & Cream and Chocolate Banana Fudge