Happy Father's Day to all the dads, dads-to-be, grandpas, and father figures out there! Here's a few goodies from this week:
- An excellent guide on which kitchen tasks your kid can handle, age by age.
- Gorgeous Vietnamese tofu salad from yet another cookbook on my wish list
- My friend Elizabeth posted such a great roundup of her favorite podcasts. I'm always on the hunt for new ones for long drives and walks. Subscribing to a few of these ASAP!
- What a refreshing side dish for a BBQ
- Cute (and healthy) popsicle recipe for little ones to make and enjoy this weekend!
- CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE. Now, hear me out on this one. I'm super into it. It tastes like mint, it looks like you ate black paint, but it's awesome.