Here's what I found this week, between beach days and thunderstorms!
- Finn (almost 5) has been really into the Circle Round podcast from WBUR - a great collection of short folk tales from around the world. Thanks to my friend Anne for telling me about this! Road trips and post-dinner-times have gotten a lot better....
- This fruit fly trap has been really working to get rid of the bugs buzzing around our kitchen compost bin
- These beautiful stripy bell peppers (a hybrid between red and yellow, nicknamed Aloha Peppers) have been a hit snack or veggie side so far this summer
- Love the idea of Nicoise Toast for lunch and to use up ripe tomatoes later in the season
- We went strawberry picking on Tuesday and right after returning home, Phil made this delicious dessert