Lots of yummy finds this week!
- I keep seeing so many great reviews of Sam Kass' EAT A LITTLE BETTER - this recipe makes my mouth water.
- I love a good tahini sauce - this one sounds very carefully perfected, I can't wait to try it on all sorts of easy meals this summer.
- A healthy nut & seed brittle that would make a great teacher gift, or just a yummy snack to bring to the beach.
- Made these blueberry coconut popsicles and they couldn't have been easier. Thinking of variations to make over the next few months!
- Anyone else into Grove Collaborative? I just got my free Mrs Meyers 5-piece set - get yours too!